The National Broadband Network (NBN) is an Australia-wide project funded by the Federal Government to provide all homes and businesses with a fast, reliable connection to the internet.
The NBN network uses mainly optical fibre to deliver internet, while ADSL & cable use the existing copper and cable networks. The NBN is designed to future-proof your home with high-capacity internet and faster speeds.
Once the NBN is live in your area, all you need to do to connect is pick a provider and choose a plan.
• Super loop
• Aussie Broadband
• My Republic
When it comes to the NBN, we know things can get a little confusing at times. That’s why, at Genesis IT, we offer a range of NBN cable installation services to meet all your NBN needs. Whether your home needs new cabling, an upgrade or new connections, we know what to do to ensure you receive the cabling appropriate for space. We have extensive experience assisting homes and offices across Queensland, which allows us a unique insight into the current NBN climates for all different buildings and locations. Get in contact to find out how we can help you today!
We are a well-established and recognised company in Queensland, with a team of friendly and qualified professionals to assist with a huge range of jobs. Additionally:
• All our team members are fully trained and qualified in their respective trade.
• Our vans are always fully stocked with all the common things we need to complete a job, meaning prompt attendance times and quicker job completion rates.
• Our staff undergo regular training, ensuring they remain up-to-date with all industry requirements.
• We offer a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week trades person service.
• We service a variety of areas in Queensland.